Norse Myth Explained — Chapter 9: The Marriage of God Njord and Giantess Skadi
Posted by Ms Elly on
Njord was the seafaring god and Skadi was the giant of winter and coldness. When Skadi was attempting to seek revenge for her father's death, she happened to pick Njord as her husband from the reparation of the gods. But the marriage finally came to an end as both sides could not accept the difference of their partners.
- Chapter 10: The Binding of Wolf Fenrir
- Chapter 12: The Death of Baldur
- Chapter 13: The Binding of Loki
- Chapter 14: Ragnarok (Part 1)
- Chapter 14: Ragnarok (Part 2)
- Chapter 1: The Creation of Norse World
- Chapter 2: The Creation of Human in Norse Mythology
- Chapter 3: The War of the Gods
- Chapter 4: The Creation of Thor Hammer
- Chapter 5: The Hidden Meaning of Odin's Eye Sacrifice
- Chapter 6: Odin Sacrificed to Learn Runes
- Chapter 7: Idunn's Kidnap Reveals What Could Destroy Norse Gods
- Chapter 8.1: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 8.2: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 9: The Marriage of God Njord and Giantess Skadi
- Norse Gods
- Norse Mythology