Norse Myth Explained — Chapter 8.2: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
Posted by Ms Elly on
In this piece of writing, we are to discover why Thor had Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr as his constant companions and Freya with two cats. Norse mythology always had the reasons for every detail of it.
- Chapter 10: The Binding of Wolf Fenrir
- Chapter 1: The Creation of Norse World
- Chapter 2: The Creation of Human in Norse Mythology
- Chapter 3: The War of the Gods
- Chapter 4: The Creation of Thor Hammer
- Chapter 5: The Hidden Meaning of Odin's Eye Sacrifice
- Chapter 6: Odin Sacrificed to Learn Runes
- Chapter 7: Idunn's Kidnap Reveals What Could Destroy Norse Gods
- Chapter 8.1: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 8.2: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 9: The Marriage of God Njord and Giantess Skadi