Norse Myth Explained — Chapter 5: The Hidden Meaning of Odin's Eye Sacrifice
Posted by Ms Elly on
Odin the Viking Supreme God exchanged one eye to gain more knowledge from the Well of Mimir. Many think this is quite unfair to trade. Check out this blog post to find out what is the hidden meaning of Odin's eye sacrifice in Norse mythology.
- Chapter 10: The Binding of Wolf Fenrir
- Chapter 12: The Death of Baldur
- Chapter 13: The Binding of Loki
- Chapter 14: Ragnarok (Part 1)
- Chapter 14: Ragnarok (Part 2)
- Chapter 1: The Creation of Norse World
- Chapter 2: The Creation of Human in Norse Mythology
- Chapter 3: The War of the Gods
- Chapter 4: The Creation of Thor Hammer
- Chapter 5: The Hidden Meaning of Odin's Eye Sacrifice
- Chapter 6: Odin Sacrificed to Learn Runes
- Chapter 7: Idunn's Kidnap Reveals What Could Destroy Norse Gods
- Chapter 8.1: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 8.2: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 9: The Marriage of God Njord and Giantess Skadi
- Norse Gods
- Norse Mythology