Norse Myth Explained — Chapter 2: The Creation of Human in Norse Mythology
Posted by Ms Elly on
The Creation of the humans in Norse mythology shared the story of how the humans were created by the gods. But there was a deep meaning behind the story and the way every character was named. Check out this blog post to find out more.
- Chapter 10: The Binding of Wolf Fenrir
- Chapter 1: The Creation of Norse World
- Chapter 2: The Creation of Human in Norse Mythology
- Chapter 3: The War of the Gods
- Chapter 4: The Creation of Thor Hammer
- Chapter 5: The Hidden Meaning of Odin's Eye Sacrifice
- Chapter 6: Odin Sacrificed to Learn Runes
- Chapter 7: Idunn's Kidnap Reveals What Could Destroy Norse Gods
- Chapter 8.1: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 8.2: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 9: The Marriage of God Njord and Giantess Skadi