Norse Myth Explained — Chapter 8.1: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
Posted by Ms Elly on
Any animals in Norse mythology had a reason to appear in the myth. They didn't appear in the show. Rather, every time they appeared, it had a certain kind of meaning. In this blog post, we discuss the symbolism of Sleipnir and Gullibursti in the myth.
- Chapter 10: The Binding of Wolf Fenrir
- Chapter 12: The Death of Baldur
- Chapter 13: The Binding of Loki
- Chapter 14: Ragnarok (Part 1)
- Chapter 14: Ragnarok (Part 2)
- Chapter 1: The Creation of Norse World
- Chapter 2: The Creation of Human in Norse Mythology
- Chapter 3: The War of the Gods
- Chapter 4: The Creation of Thor Hammer
- Chapter 5: The Hidden Meaning of Odin's Eye Sacrifice
- Chapter 6: Odin Sacrificed to Learn Runes
- Chapter 7: Idunn's Kidnap Reveals What Could Destroy Norse Gods
- Chapter 8.1: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 8.2: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 9: The Marriage of God Njord and Giantess Skadi
- Norse Gods
- Norse Mythology