Norse Myth Explained — Chapter 12: The Death of Baldur
Posted by Ms Elly on
Baldur was the son of Odin the Allfather in Norse mythology. Baldur was one of the most beloved gods in Norse mythology. The Death of Baldur was the first sign in Ragnarok.
- Chapter 10: The Binding of Wolf Fenrir
- Chapter 12: The Death of Baldur
- Chapter 13: The Binding of Loki
- Chapter 14: Ragnarok (Part 1)
- Chapter 14: Ragnarok (Part 2)
- Chapter 1: The Creation of Norse World
- Chapter 2: The Creation of Human in Norse Mythology
- Chapter 3: The War of the Gods
- Chapter 4: The Creation of Thor Hammer
- Chapter 5: The Hidden Meaning of Odin's Eye Sacrifice
- Chapter 6: Odin Sacrificed to Learn Runes
- Chapter 7: Idunn's Kidnap Reveals What Could Destroy Norse Gods
- Chapter 8.1: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 8.2: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 9: The Marriage of God Njord and Giantess Skadi
- Norse Gods
- Norse Mythology