Norse Myth Explained — Chapter 14: Ragnarok (Part 1)
Posted by Ms Elly on
The second sign was a long winter coming in a row for three years which meant no summer came in between. There were wars everywhere in Midgard, blood was shed, and brothers would kill each other. The third sign was Hati and Skoll, who were the sons of Fenrir, swallowing the Sun and the Moon.
- Chapter 10: The Binding of Wolf Fenrir
- Chapter 12: The Death of Baldur
- Chapter 13: The Binding of Loki
- Chapter 14: Ragnarok (Part 1)
- Chapter 14: Ragnarok (Part 2)
- Chapter 1: The Creation of Norse World
- Chapter 2: The Creation of Human in Norse Mythology
- Chapter 3: The War of the Gods
- Chapter 4: The Creation of Thor Hammer
- Chapter 5: The Hidden Meaning of Odin's Eye Sacrifice
- Chapter 6: Odin Sacrificed to Learn Runes
- Chapter 7: Idunn's Kidnap Reveals What Could Destroy Norse Gods
- Chapter 8.1: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 8.2: What Animals Did Norse Gods Have and Why Them?
- Chapter 9: The Marriage of God Njord and Giantess Skadi
- Norse Gods
- Norse Mythology