BaviPower Scholarship program
$2500 Annual Scholarship Program
On BaviPower, we proudly provide our annual scholarship program to the students who are now studying in the colleges and universities. The owner, Mr. Nathan Dinh has been the member of EO (the global business network called Entrepreneur Organization) for a number of years and is now offering this annual scholarship program with a view to motivating the future businessmen, businesswomen, and entrepreneurs.
Who is BaviPower?
Our BaviPower Team is inspired by the tales and pure beauty of the Viking era. We are dedicated to promote and spread the history of the Viking era (from late 8th century to mid 11th century) as well as the mesmerizing Norse mythology. Our online store is now selling fascinating jewelry of the Viking and Nordic.
No Fee Required
BaviPower Annual Scholarship requires no fee. What required is your information including your full name, phone number, and .edu email address. Your personal information will be kept private and not shared with others.
Eligibility and Qualifications
- Applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree on a full-time basis in the colleges and universities
- Applicants must be studying in the major of economics, business, sales, marketing, or other similar related fields.
- Applicants must provide a copy of their school transcript presenting cumulative GPA of at least 3.5
- Applicants must submit an original essay in English with 1500+ words on any of three following topics:
- An essay of a historical incident related to the Vikings (Siege of Paris,
- An essay of a Norse god, goddess, being, or any creature
- A profile essay of a big Viking figure (Ragnar Lodbrok, Erik Thorvaldsson, etc.)
The essay submitted must be signed with the applicant’s name and .edu email address.
- Essays must be submitted and postmarked by 25st September, annually
- Winner will be selected by 25th October, annually
- Disbursement awards by 15th November, annually
Terms and Conditions
- The submitted essays must be original, unique, and based on historic manuscripts, artifacts, and similar findings. Sources used must be included. Any essay with plagiarism or history distortion will be ruled out.
- Scholarship award check will be made out to and submitted directly to the financial aid office corresponding to the applicant’s .edu email address in the name of the winning applicant.
- After the winner is chosen, eligibility and qualifications will be confirmed. If the applicant no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of distribution, BaviPower will offer the award to the next runner-up.
- Winner will be notified by email and by phone. If no response is returned within 30 days, the next runner-up will be selected as the winner.
- BaviPower members and immediate family are not eligible to apply.
- BaviPower reserves the right to withhold disbursement of the scholarship funds if no applicants apply, qualify, or meet the requirements of writing aptitude.
Your submitted essay and a copy of your official transcript should be mailed to:
4717 61A St
Stettler AB T0C 2L1
Phone number: (403) 763-2353
Email address: email@example.com
Please include your full name, phone number, and .edu email address.